Instructional Technology Support, College of Education @UH Manoa
July 18, 2017 by Nia Ordinario
How to remove a module from the table of contents in the MATH 111/112 WordPress course site. This tutorial is specifically for MATH 111/112 and may not apply to other DCDC WordPress course sites.
1. Begin by logging in to your WordPress site.
2. Click on MATH 111/112 and then Table of Contents.
3. You are now in the Sort Course Content view.
4. To remove module, locate the module you would like to delete and click on X. The module will be placed in a section called Unattached Modules.
5. Click on Math 111 (or Math 112) to main course site.