Instructional Technology Support, College of Education @UH Manoa
July 12, 2017 by Nia Ordinario
How to copy Assignments, Tests and Surveys content from a previous course.
1. Begin by logging in to Laulima and navigating to the Laulima course site you would like to import the Assignments, Tests and Surveys content to, then click on Site Info.
Tip: If you already have the Assignments, Test and Surveys tool in your course site, please go to step 6 in this tutorial.
2. Click on Edit Tools.
3. Click on the Assignments, Tests and Surveys checkbox.
4. Click on Continue.
5. Click on Finish.
6. Back in Site Info, click on Import from Site.
7. Click on I would like to replace my data.
8. Locate and select the course you would like to copy the Assignments Tests and Surveys content from. For the purpose of this tutorial, I will select SPED-642-432. Click on Continue.
9. Select Assignments, Tests and Surveys. Click on Finish.
10. Your Assignments, Tests and Surveys content is now copied into the new course site. Please make sure to set open and due dates for the content, and publish each of your assessment items.